August 16, 2022

We hold science programs for all families. A double cluster of Perseus with a 1-meter-long telescope. Lectures on 2017 astronomical events, such as Saturn’s observations in June, a partial lunar eclipse in August, and a video of the constellations projected on a dome-shaped screen, are also part of this event.

Practical educational programs for different age groups are also available. “Converged Scientific Research” and “Kids’ Maker Studio” for kindergartens and elementary school students. “Science work experience” for junior high school students. “Winter Maker Academy” from teenagers to adults. And a “science walk” for parents.

In a time machine-themed class dealing with “Converged Scientific Research,” children learn about the past, present, and future of various scientific disciplines such as natural history and physics. Kids aged 5-10 can join the Kids Maker Studio and play games such as “Balloon Car” and “Sign in Talk” to learn about science.

The Science Work Experience allows students to explore jobs related to promising scientific disciplines such as robotics and nanotechnology. In the case of “Winter Maker Academy”, participants can create scientific products through “Reverse Invention Class”, “3D Printing”, “Fan Coding” and “Movie Maker”. Adults can enroll in the “Science Stroll”, which offers exhibition commentary, special lectures by experts in various science disciplines, and other experimental activities.